Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Social {in fours}

Sunday Social

4 favorite things to do on a weekend:
now that it's warmer, hanging out at my parents' pool with the fam
source :: thebraggingmommy.com

lounging on the couch
source :: nadyamadrid.blogspot.com

sleeping
source :: savvyrest.com

catching up on tv shows
source :: fanboygaming.com

4 favorite things about your best friend:
we text each other about New Girl every week
source :: newgirl.wikia.com

she gets my Disney obsession & is equally obsessed
source :: disneyprincessfashion.tumblr.com

our ability to get hurt is incomporable
source :: dailymail.co.uk

we read and love to talk about the books {here}
source :: wallpapersus.com

4 things you would do with $100,000:
pay off my husband's debt
bkattorneys-arizona.com

take a cruise "around the world"
source :: esswellness.com

buy my husband a new car
source :: bmw.com

put the rest into a bank
source :: howstuffworks.com

4 favorite books you've ever read
The Secret History of the Pink Carnation {and the whole series}
source :: bookblob.wordpress.com
One for the Money {and the whole series}
laurynapril.blogspot.com

Delirium {and the whole triology}
source :: laurenoliverbooks.com

The Last Lecture
en.wikipedia.org

4 favorite snack foods
The Better Chip
source :: fit-and-frugal.com
fruit
source :: acookingbaker.blogspot.com

chocolate {but, really, who doesn't love chocolate?}
source :: eofdreams.com

edamame
source :: freewtc.com

4 things that you must do daily
kiss my husband
check my phone {email, twitter, facebook, calendar}
source :: sheknows.com.au

check the weather
source :: iwitness.abc11.com

put on makeup
source :: japonesque.com

2 comments:

  1. The cruise around the world is on my list too. With any luck it will be something my wife and I will do when we retire. If nothing else the plan is to cruise from the West Coast all the way to Sydney, Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally got hooked and read all the One for the Money books. Sucked me right in!

    ReplyDelete