Friday, August 16, 2013

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

Ugh...
I was doing such a good job keeping up with blogging for the past month or so, and then I completely fell off the wagon. And, I really don't have a good excuse for doing so either! Isn't that sad?

So!
I decided today was as good a day as any to start back up again since it's the TN Blogger linkup. We're talking about the end of summer & saying goodbye.

{insert whiney Cassie here}
But, I don't want to same goodbye!!!!!! =[
I love the sunny weather and the cool breezes as I sip cold adult drinks by the pool.

So, for right now, I will refuse to believe it is coming to an end. I will convince myself that all these things I didn't "accomplish" will be possible in the fall. Because...in all honesty, they will be.

But, for now, let's all dream of fall...and pumpkin spice lattes.
I can practically smell it right now.
mmmmmmmmmm!
I heard somewhere on the interwebs that they'll be available starting Sept. 2!!!!
I can hardly stand the wait. =]


source :: the real health wife

2 comments:

  1. September 2?! Oh my goooooodness! I can already taste the Autumnal goodness all up in mah mouth! Cannot. Even. Wait. Thank you for reminding me that the wrath of Orlando summer is coming soon to a halt... :)

    ReplyDelete