Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cookies + Butter

My parents went to visit Germany & Belgium at the beginning of June and came back with some deliciousness that had effectively changed my life.
Speculoos = Cookie Butter


Now, I may be late to joining this party, but I am in love.
I posted a little about this on Sunday in my Sunday Social post, but I wanted to add more.
Like, the fact that it is outstanding when combined with apples!

Now, I'm trying to figure out ways to make my own cookie butter and how to put it into baked goods.
I'm thinking filled cupcakes.
Or, it might good as a whoopie pie filling.
There are just so many options!!
Please let me know if you have any ideas.
I'd love to hear them and try 'em out.

source :: whatsgoodattraderjoes

1 comment:

  1. I bought cookie butter awhile ago and still haven't tried it! I've been planning to use it in something else... Cookie butter in a cookie haha

    ReplyDelete