Friday, November 1, 2013

Five for Friday

1. Last weekend, I got to meet and hangout with Sarah of To Be Mrs. Collier. We have been bloggy friends since February and were f.i.n.a.l.l.y. able meet up! We sipped heavenly Chai Lattes that Sarah calls "Christmas in Cup" while we chatted. BFFL - best friends for life!

2. I spent my entire lunch break yesterday pinning cookie butter recipes. If I blew up your feed, I apologize. I have big plans to spoil my coworkers during the holidays though!

3. It has been almost 50 days since I started my new healthy lifestyle, and I couldn't be happier with my progress. I'm hoping to have a comparison post for next week!

4. I have been put in charge of decorating bulletin boards and displays at work. Yesterday I put together a children's bulletin, a children's Thanksgiving book display, and an adult National Novel Writing Month display.


5. I dressed in Snow White colors yesterday for Halloween. Only one person knew who I was. Others called me Lucy Ricardo, Flo from Progressive, and a 50s Housewife. Not bad that they could tell I was dressed up without really wearing a costume to work. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment