Thursday, July 12, 2012

accident waiting to happen

I'm an accident waiting to happen.

If there's a wall to run into, I'll run into it.
If there's a door that'll open into my face, it'll open.
If there's a ground to trip over, I'll trip.
If there's a step to trip on or fall down, I'll trip up the stairs or fall down them.
If there's a car accident to get into, I'll get into one.

In the past 2 years, I've been in 3 car accidents.

I hydroplaned right before the flood in May 2010.



In May 2012, I hit my house.

And, in July 2012 {yesterday}, someone hit me!



I just want it all to stop. No more car accidents, please, dear Baby Jesus! I either need to figure out a job to do in the home that doesn't involve traveling in a car, or I need to get a chauffeur! I'm good with either, mainly the chauffeur because I like my job, and I wouldn't mind having someone drive me around where I want to go.

Thankfully, I've never been seriously injured in these accidents, but I'm terrified that I'm going to have to say goodbye to my Lexus. I hope to find out soon because I don't want to buy a car. {ugh} Here's hoping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment