Wednesday, April 17, 2013

W.I.R.W. #6


Last week, I shared with you that I read book one of the Beautiful Creatures series.
This past week, I read the second book - Beautiful Darkness.

I thoroughly enjoyed book one so much so that I couldn't help myself.
After I finished book one, I went and bought the remainder of the series.
I had a gift card burning a hole in pocket from my birthday, and I didn't want the ebook version of the books because I had an actual copy of the first book.

Kami and Margaret are wonderful storytellers.
I love that the books are set in the South Carolina because I love the South.
{plus, reading in accents is fun! and, this book has a british character.}

This book is all about the aftermath of Lena's sixteenth birthday, and I can't help but relate the song "Gone Gone Gone" by Phillip Phillips to this book.
So, if you read it, please listen to that song.
Let me know what you think about the pairing.

Now, I'm on to the novella Dream Dark.

What are you reading right now?

source :: goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment