Monday, December 3, 2012

#WEverb12

My dear friend Estelle (@thatsostelle) posted on twitter about a reflection program sometime last week. Like a moth to a flame, I greedily clicked on the provided link and found myself trolling through the pages of #WEverb12. I've been having some "difficulty," so to speak, this year. There's so much conflict in my mind! So, I think this is just what I need to figure things out as I reflect on what I want out of life.

There is a prompt for each day, so hopefully, this will get me back into blogging as well. I really miss it! I'm just so tired when I get home. I don't know how you guys do it. My job wears me out daily!!!

Anywho, if you're interested, link up on the participants page and do your daily WEverb reflection!

December 1: create [write a haiku for 2012 (& 2013)]

for 2012
life happens around me
weddings and babies and dreams
when does my life start


for 2013 
go for what i want
don't turn back and over think it
try do accomplish


December 2: live [What movie did you see this year that you would recommend to a friend?]

This is always so hard for me because I watch sooooo many movies throughout the year. It drives my husband crazy because I love to just sit at home and watch a movie, even if I've already watching ten times before!

I guess the one movie that I would recommend would be Pitch Perfect. It's certainly not anything worthwhile with any kind of deep message or moral, but it's a great movie to escape into. I love a movie that I can get lost inside. Plus, I'm a serious sucker for any movie with singing and hot guys (Skylar Astin) in them.

December 3: listen [How did you stay in the moment this year?]

I've thought and thought about this one since I first saw the question, and, to be quite honest, I don't think I did stay in the moment that well this past year. It's always my goal to stay in the moment as much as possible, but my mind is always going and thinking about something else I could or should be doing. I always want more time in the day to things that make me happy. I think I've just discovered one of my New Year Resolutions for 2013. I will stay in the moments as they happen. I will not worry about the future as much as I did this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment