Friday, February 1, 2013

happies & crappies

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

happies
~ it SNOWED last night & it stuck to the ground!!!
~ our bathroom is getting closer & closer to being finished. we might even be finish this weekend!
~ {spoiler alert!} Nick & Jess kissed on New Girl [swoon]
~ today was teacher appreciation day & i got the most thoughtful gifts
~ i won a gift card to bricktops {a local restaurant}
~ i met brad hopkins, a former football player
~ i'm making chicken cordon bleu bites for a super bowl party on sunday {you can find them on my pinterest}

crappies
~ tornadoes ripped through the mid-state earlier this week
~ i had to go to work today despite the snow and black ice
~ my husband has UC
~ the house is taking longer to get ready to sell than we anticipated
~ i fell asleep at 7:30 last night in my work clothes

2 comments:

  1. I used to be a teacher and always loved Teacher Appreciation Week!

    I fell asleep at 8 last night...at least I had my pj's on! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally screamed at the tv when Nick and Jess kissed! I've been waiting for it to happen!

    ReplyDelete