Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social {two things}

Sunday Social

If you were stuck on an island, what are the two material things you would want to have?
a swimsuit & some sunscreen
What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over?
Psych & New Girl
If your house was on fire, what two things - aside from family, pets, etc. - would you grab?
my iPad & camera
What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
my leopard print Sperrys & any scarf/pashmina I own
What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
 Pitch Perfect & The Five Year Engagement

What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
pinterest & crime dramas

3 comments:

  1. I love New Girl! I have such a girl crush on Zoey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love New Girl as well! I completely forgot about Pitch Perfect when trying to think of movies I've seen recently! Great choice!

      Stopping by and following from the link up :)

      --Jaime @ tobystailsblog.blogspot.com

      Delete