Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day Eighteen :: Jobs, Jobs, Jobs


Today's post is all about jobs...if you didn't already grasp that from the title. =] I've only had a handful of jobs in my short stint in the workforce. I've been a secretary/office assistant, a sales associate for a bookseller, a college ambassador, an intern, a teacher, and now a library employee. I can't say that I'm a "librarian" because that would be, technically, incorrect since I don't have a masters. So, you can call me a circulation assistant temp.

source :: pinterest

I am currently loving this job. It has great hours, and I have fabulous coworkers. I am constantly surrounded by books, which is awesome, and the patrons are consistently entertaining. I am now contemplating what life working for a library might be like. I wouldn't mind being submerged in a peaceful world where people escape their lives through books. I've had great success working for the library, and my coworkers along with some higher ups have given me much praise for my hard work. I can't wait to see how this is all going to pan out in the future. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment