Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snow Sprinkle Shower

Back in October, I mentioned that I was getting to plan my sister's sprinkle shower for her second little one on the way. This time it's a boy, and I was determined to make it cute & fun. Now, I'm not so sure it was Pinterest pin worthy, but everyone loved it and had a blast. And, in the grand scheme of things, that's what really matters in the end!

We served strawberry shortcake kabobs drizzled with chocolate with fresh, homemade whipped cream for dipping.


There was also candy coated popcorn mixed with M&Ms.

 And, of course, cake pops were involved.
 


My mom painted these letters and hung them from her blinds as decor.

Fun was had by all with many different games too!






And here's my cute patootie niece ready for the party with her blue drink in her blue milk bottle style tumbler.

We had "snow" much fun celebrating the upcoming birth of my nephew. The clothespin game was HUGE success; I would recommend that game for every shower - baby or not. You can adapt it to any situation. Everyone had fun waiting for their water to break too and commenting on the interesting way the babies looked. We also had an impromptu race to put the diaper on the baby. I had the third best time!!! Maybe having a baby isn't so scary after all...

And, by the way...those cake pops I mentioned a few days ago in a blog post are the ones pictured above. Thank goodness for cupcake wrappers to hide all the imperfections!!

No comments:

Post a Comment