Monday, December 23, 2013

Day Twenty-Three :: Classic Kids Movies I Love


I love watching kids movies all the time. There's not a kids movie that I don't like. Well...that's a lie. I'm pretty sure there are some kids movies that I wouldn't like, but that's neither here nor there.

Some movies from my past that I love are...

source :: mommy bear media

source :: pinterest

source :: movies.disney.com

source :: oh no they didn't @ livejournal

source :: shop.tcm.com

source :: ebay

source :: movie goods

And, of course, any Disney movie ever made and released!!
source :: pinterest

There are so many more that I can't even begin to name them all. Plus, you'd be scrolling through all the pictures for hours and hours and wonder when it'd end! So, I'll leave you with these few and an understanding of the type of film I like.

What are your favorite movies that you turn to time and time again?
I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment