Friday, June 22, 2012

caramel macchiato popsicles {it had to be done}

I'm on summer vacation and am slowly losing my mind! I'm trying to stay as busy as I can, but there's only so much prep work I can do for next school year without feeling overwhelmed. Ugh, such a paradox!

Anywho, in my summer spare time, I have been on facebook, twitter, pinterest, and repeat. I've been painting my nails, trying to find delicious healthy meal options, getting teaching inspiraion, and motivating myself to get in shape. Someone had pinned a picture of Starbucks Frappacino cupcakes then I saw a picture of chocolate chip cookie dough popsicles. Well, that got the wheels in my brain turning, and I decided that someone needed to make Caramel Macchiato popsicles. I scoured the internet trying to find a recipe or something that I could follow so I could make my brainstorm. No such luck! {sad girl.}

So, yesterday, I was out with my mom having girl time, and there was a Starbucks near us. I decided that I wanted a Caramel Macchiato...having been thinking all about them the day before! Not only did I buy one for myself, but I bought a Venti to take home and make into popsicles. Maybe you saw my tweet yesterday?

Well, the husband {mr. grapejuice} had one this morning and said they were a success!!! {insert squeal here} And, now that I've been a good girl today and have made good healthy choices, I'm going to treat myself to one as well! {yummmm}

No comments:

Post a Comment