Monday, June 11, 2012

Shoe-la-la

It's been forEVER since I've written anything!
My life kind of got out of hand.
School was a little overwhelming.
Then, my house became a hoarder's dream.
It was embarrassing.
So, I cleaned it!
In the process of cleaning, I found out that I have a problem.
A...shoe problem!



This is just one "pile"of shoes that I own.
Here are the rest.

 {I have one shoe hanger for my closet door}



{I have another shoe hanger in my closet .}

{And, then, there's the floor!!!}

I always thought that a girl couldn't have too many shoes. I also figured that I didn't have that many shoes. Apparently, I was seriously wrong! I haven't managed to go through them all and count them, but...it's a lot! I'm thinking that I might need to part with some that I haven't worn in awhile. There are just so many memories attached to them!

Do you have as many shoes as I do? How do you organize them?

No comments:

Post a Comment