Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year! New You?

{source}

It's hard to imagine that it's 2013!
I want to go back to the 90s when TV was good and kids played outside.
Anybody with me?!

In the meantime, while I wait for a genius to build a working time machine where I won't lose limbs, I will talk about the future!

What am I going to do in the future?
I'm going to live in the present.

One of my goals for 2013 is to find at least one thing every day that I am grateful for.
I bought one of these to help me!
 
 {it should be here by Jan. 4 - so excited!}
{get one here}

Another goal my husband and I both have this year is to sell our house!
We plan on spending all of January getting it ready.
We hope to put it on the market some time in February.
Wish us luck!


I've also got some fitness goals!
Laura who blogs @ The Luckiest in Love is one of my heroes!
She is a fitness goddess.
I only hope that I can be that dedicated in 2013.
In 2012, I started running, and in February 2013, my husband and I will be running the Disney Princess Half Marathon.

 {source}

My fitness goals are to do the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels starting Jan. 1 and to maintain my running regimen even after the half marathon.

I have one other goal for 2013...to try my very, very hardest to stay on top of what is going on in my life. 
I plan to have as many calendars as it takes to keep track of every last detail!

{source}

What are your goals for 2013?
Do we have some of the same ones?

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you. Great blog. Look forward to reading more from you in 2013.

    ReplyDelete