Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social {in threes}

So, I'm sitting here writing my second Sunday Social post while listening to my BRAND SPANKIN' NEW dishwasher, which is super hard since it's sooooo quiet! :)

But, more importantly, onto this week's post...

Sunday Social

Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food {Oh...this is so hard because I love food!}
1. Mac & Cheese
2. Pineapple
3. Pumpkin Bread

First 3 Things You Do in the Morning
1. hit the snooze button
2. get ready for the day
3. motivate self to have a great day

Last 3 Things You Do at Night
1. turn my mattress heater on
2. wash my face
3. double check my phone alarm for the morning

3 TV Shows You NEVER Miss
1. BONES
2. New Girl
3. Once Upon a Time

3 Places You Want to Visit
1. Greece
2. Prague
3. France

3 People You Can Always Count On
1. My daddy
2. My husband
3. God

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I am your newest follower and stopping by from the blog hop! If you get a chance stopby and check out my blog. I love the show Bones, I have been a fan of David B. since his Buffy days lol You have a very cute blog! Have a great day!

    Southern Beauty Guide
    Southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pumpkin bread,yum!!

    what a lovely blog you have!

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! How could I forget pumpkin bread!? So great!! :)

    Happy Sunday!
    Dana
    vandoss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! New follower here...found you on the Social Sunday link up! This was also my second time linking up for the Social Sunday! Btw, jealous of your mattress heater!!

    -Jennifer
    www.kermit-and-piggy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Just stopping by from Sunday Social! Your blog is precious! I am looking forward to following along! I am a newlywed blogging about our happily ever after over at http://www.lovelaughterhappyeverafter.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stoppin' by from the Sunday Social! I am jealous of your quiet dishwasher because I feel like mine is so loud I cannot think! Mac and Cheese has always been on my favorites list too! And a mattress heater? That sounds like heaven! Although my fiance is like a heater himself.

    ReplyDelete