Saturday, March 30, 2013

happies & crappies: birthday edition

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Since my birthday is on Easter this year, I thought I'd take time to write out some happies & crappies! I haven't done it since the inaugural post, so I am very excited to be back at it during my birthday weekend.

happies
~ I made it through this past week with Spring Break/Easter/My Birthday as the light at the end of the tunnel.
~ I made it to Spring Break!!!
~ My students were very impacted by the story of Jesus' death and the concept of Easter. It made my heart full.
~ I am running my first 5k: The Color Run today!
~ I got birthday cards & gifts in the mail. :) {hello, Vera Bradely gift card!}
~ I got my new Vera Bradley monogramed canvas Tutti Frutti tote bag just in time for my trip to the beach.

crappies
~ It rained a lot & was cold.

It's always good to have more HAPPIES than crappies!
Have a "hoppy" Easter, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment