Monday, March 18, 2013

The Leibster Award

A couple of weeks ago, the lovely Sara over at ms. sunshine honored me with The Leibster Award, which was so sweet of her!
This award is for those of us bloggers who have less than 200 followers so we don't give up.

Since I received this award, I have to tell you 11 things about myself & answer 11 questions Sara asked me.
Then, I have to nominate some bloggers & give you 11 questions to answer!

11 facts about me
1. My thumbs are two different sizes.
2. I am addicted to running races - 5ks, 10ks, half marathons.
3. I watch movies over and over again, especially Disney movies.
4. I am an avid book reader.
5. I love the way the sand feels between my toes with a sea breeze in my hair.
6. I am a terrible housekeeper.
7. Up until last summer, I was never able to maintain a tan.
8. My favorite holiday is Christmas, except when my birthday falls on Easter.
9. I love being a part of the Cara Box exchange.
10. I want to own my own business.
11. My husband is awesome, even though he frustrates me 95% of the time. ;P
Sara's questions
1. How did you come up with the name of your blog? the answer is here
2. What are your blogging goals? This blog is just to chronicle my life and adventures. If I gain followers and interest, then so be it. :)
3. If you could travel back in time to witness any historical event, what would it be? the birth of Jesus
4. If you could travel back in time to have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be? Jane Austen
5. If they were making a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? jennifer lawrence, without a doubt
6. What is your dream job? anything where I don't have to bring work home so I don't feel torn between my job and my family
7. What is your dream car? bmw m3 convertible
8. What is your favorite book? right now, I'm loving the Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver
9. What is your favorite movie? there are so many. right now, pitch perfect.
10. Who is your favorite musical artist? right now, straight no chaser
11. What is your favorite recipe to make? garlic chicken thighs with roasted red pepper risotto {found at tasty kitchen & on one of my pinterest boards}

My Nominees
Chelsea @ Freckles in our Eyes
Sarah @ To Be Mrs. Collier
Ashley @ Always Ashley
Jill @ The Strawberry Blonde Life
Amanda @ worthy of Agape

My Questions to You
1. If you were on a deserted island, what one book would you want with you?
2. What are three things you are thankful for TODAY?
3. What is the craziest thing you have ever done in your life?
4. What is one thing you would most like to change about the world we live in?
5. Do you think you are the same person in life as you are in my head?
6. If you woke up tomorrow having gained one quality, what would you choose?
7. Would you rather lose your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
8. If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be? Why?
9. If you won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
10. What is the one thing you are most proud of?
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment