Friday, March 29, 2013

March Cara Box: My Name Is...

This is the third month that I have participated in the Cara Box swap!
This month, the theme was "My Name Is" and centered around the first letter of each recipient's name.

I sent my box to Ashley @ Always Ashley.

Here's a picture from Ashley of what I sent her.

I got my box from Elizabeth @ Building a Family of Dorks.
Check it out!!

C is for...

cooking {I can't wait to make the Slutty Brownies!}

magazines with "C" themes

candles

cosmetics {masks, nail polish, satin hands, & makeup}




It was a great box for my birthday month!
It made my birthday so much better!!

This is a great way to meet other ladies.
Join us in April by clicking the banner on my sidebar!
As always, thanks to Kaitlyn @ Wifessionals for all her hard work and coordination.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got a box of awesomeness! My post will go up tomorrow evening (after "The Bible" goes off, lol). So, go check it out when you get a chance.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box was packed full!! Wow! What a great box, with such great "C" twists. Can't wait to see next month's theme. This swap is always so much fun.

    New follower from the swap. Have a blessed Easter!!

    Falen
    www.UpwardNotInward.com

    ReplyDelete