Saturday, January 4, 2014

{day four} Rebuild, Restore, Renew


What do you plan to pick up or rebuild this year?

source :: pinterest

Last year, I spent a lot of time working on myself and rebuilding to happiness. It took a lot of time, a lot of effort, and a lot of tough choices, but it was well worth it. I'm glad to be where I am today and wouldn't want it any other way.

Now that I've rebuilt my happiness, I want to rebuild other aspects of my life. This year, I'm choosing to focus on my faith and my health. I want to become more confident in my own skin by toning up, and I want to become more connected with the big man upstairs. I've let both of those parts of my life go for a couple of years now, and I think it's just about time that I get them back!

source :: hannah hendricks @ blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment