Sunday, January 12, 2014

{day twelve} Rumbly in my Tumbly


What was your favorite food item/ingredient in 2013?
What do you want to eat more and less of in 2014?

source :: we heart it

Okay, so, if you read my blog at all the second half of last year, then you should already know the answer to what my favorite food item was in 2013. I'll remind you though - cookie butter.

source :: pinterest

I mean, I even created a whole Pinterest board about it - C is for Cookie Butter - because I love it so. I also made cupcakes using the beautiful butter. {recipe}

Now, my plans for 2014 are to somewhat avoid the stuff because it's not that healthy for you. Surprise, surprise, right? =] My goal, however, is to eat as clean as possible. More fresh food and less processed! 

source :: love this pic

No comments:

Post a Comment