Friday, January 3, 2014

{day three} Work Smarter, Not Harder


What trick or shortcut did you learn in 2013?
What do you want to speed up in 2014?

source :: pinterest

Well, in the literal sense, I learned a bunch of new keyboard shortcuts for our computer program at my new job that I started back in August. That's really about it though. I don't remember learning any other life hack shortcuts. So, clearly, if I did learn some they didn't make a huge impact on me and stick in my little brain. Oops! =]

As for learning shortcuts in 2014, I don't think I want to learn any. I want to slow life down. It seems to me that we're always competing for the biggest and brightest of everything, and we're doing it by any means necessary. Now, I don't want to get up on my soapbox and preach, but I'm going to try and do everything the loooooooong way this year. I think it'll be good for me. Slow down; enjoy life; don't let it rush past.

source :: zulily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment