Monday, January 6, 2014

{day six} A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words


Share your favorite memory captured from 2013.
What's your plan to capture 2014?

source :: quotes on images

This is hard for me to decide. So many wonderful things happened in 2013 that it's difficult to pick just one favorite memory. I mean, how do you pick just one from a momentous year? I ran two half marathons and three 5ks. I quit my job before I had another one secured. I job searched and seriously considered a move to the beach. {I will move there though, mark my words!} I was in a music video for Andrew Ripp. My niece turned three, and I finally got to be there for her actual party this year! There are just too many good moments to pick only one. So, as far as sharing a picture goes, I choose to share this one of Mr. GrapeJuice and I from our third anniversary. It was a great way to end 2013 and begin 2014.


As for 2014, I think I'll just continue to take as many photos as possible and try to enjoy the pictures others take of me. It's so hard not to be judgmental of pictures people take of me because I'm a perfectionist, and I always want to look my best. Call me vain, if you'd like, but I take pride in my appearance. I want to remember everything, which is why I am so glad that phones have decent cameras on them now. If I can get my hands on a better camera bag, I will definitely be taking my nice one everywhere with me. I want to use it a lot more in 2014. Now I just need a reason!!

1 comment:

  1. You look so great in that picture!! Hope you're well, and I hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete