Friday, October 11, 2013

Don't Say the D-word

26 days ago, I decided to change my life. Nothing extremely drastic happened. I'd just had enough of constantly fueling my body with chemicals and by-products. 26 days ago, I made a promise to myself to stop enjoying fast food and Starbucks as much as I possibly could.

source :: pinterest

26 days later, I am proud to say that I have successfully formed a habit of conscious eating and daily exercise. Because of my super awesome choices, I have lost around 8 lbs and a few inches off my waist, hips, and thighs.

I thought it would be more difficult than it has been. But, like I said before, I've got a great support system that doesn't let me give up...or give in to carb-tation, which I really wanted to do last night.

So, here's to another goal achieving 26 days!

2 comments: