Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Where Do You Belong?

Have you seen the TIME article and test about figuring out which state you belong in? I found it last week and took it! It's only ten questions and really quick to take.

source :: time.com

According to the test, I should live in North Carolina. I found that very fitting and perfect as that is where I would like to end up one day. I went to college in the great state of North Carolina and have always wanted to go back and live there! Tennessee's not so bad though in the meantime. Apparently, we're very friendly and conventional.

Have you taken the test? I would love to hear about where it says you should live!

1 comment:

  1. I belong in Georgia!! That was such a surprise. I feel like Nashville is the perfect balance of southern hospitality and "ill tell you what I think about ___ without you asking me to". Apparently im more of a peach. :) I LOVE north Carolina. It's my retirement goal!

    ReplyDelete