Wednesday, October 9, 2013

W.I.R.W. #17

Omigosh, you guys! Has it really been three months since I posted one of these???? That's crazy. I mean, I knew I hadn't been reading all that much, but I didn't realize it had gotten to this point. Sorries!!! Here's a quick recap of the books I've read since then...





I loved them all. Some more than others, like Girls in White Dresses. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be, but I still enjoyed it for what it was. If you want a story about real life, that's a good book to read. I'm not necessarily a girl that wants to read about how awkward and hard someone's life is. I like positive books that have humorous strife, like the other books I read.

Right now, I've read 29/50 books. I have an awfully long way to go before I reach 50+ books...and only a few more months left. I hope I can do it!!

If you have a book recommendation, let me hear it!!

{all book cover images from goodreads}

No comments:

Post a Comment