Friday, June 7, 2013

happies & crappies

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Wow, it's been awhile since I have had a chance to do one of these! And, it's very fitting that I should have the opportunity today because my happy and my crappy are one in the same!

 Saying Goodbye to My Job

goodbye classroom that I spent 3 yrs of my life in. i will miss your beautiful blue & green walls.

goodbye hallways that i walked down every morning. i will miss seeing all the artwork.


goodbye trophy cases. i will miss how you showcase our talented students both on and off the field/court.

goodbye hallway mural that makes the school feel like home.

goodbye floor mosaic. you were definitely cheerful!

goodbye school.
not only did i spend 3.5 yrs of my teaching career with you; i also spent 5 yrs with you as a student.

it's a hard goodbye, and i will miss seeing my students grow up.

but, i'm ready for my new adventure.
{someone needs to hire me right now though...please!}

1 comment:

  1. Good luck finding a teaching job. An opportunity will come knocking. :)

    ReplyDelete