Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Social {movie edition}

Sunday Social

What is your favorite movie of all time?
when I'm by myself
Tangled

or Pitch Perfect
 

with my husband
Love Actually

 
What is your favorite movie quote?
 this makes me giggle every time


What is the best movie to watch for a girls night in?

What is the best break up movie?
I don't really have a go-to break up movie. I've never watched one or relied on one. I guess I'd go with any Disney Princess flick! Those always cheer me up.

Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
Emma Stone
  
or Jennifer Lawrence

or Zooey Deschanel

Which movie star's closet would you want to raid? 
Zooey Deschanel's New Girl closet, most definitely!


sources :: dettoldisney, fanpop, imgur, wikipedia, hair4tomorrow, yahoo shine

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love all of your answers! I'm obsessed with Pitch Perfect. As soon as I saw it I looked up the groups at UGA and swore I'd be a groupie. I didn't follow through with that one. Emma Stone is a great answer! I didn't think of that one but she's similar to Jennifer Lawrence which is who I picked!

    ReplyDelete