Wednesday, June 12, 2013

W.I.R.W. #9: 10 down; 40 to go

So, it's June, and I thought I'd update you on my GoodReads reading challenge. 
Just to recap, I set a goal to read 50+ books this year.
Initially, I was hoping that I would be able to read one book per week, which is why I created What I'm Reading Wednesdays.
That didn't exactly happen...

Here's where I'm at right now 5 months in to the challenge though.
 I've got some serious catching up to do in these upcoming summer months.
At least, I won't be working so I can go to my parents' pool and read all day long in the sun.

If you have any book recommendations, let me know!

In other news, I did finish the Beautiful Creatures series last week.
I cried, but I loved every minute of it.
I felt as though the book escalated quickly because they were trying to wrap up all the details, much like the last book in The Hunger Games series.
So, when you read book four, be prepared for that!

Now, all I can picture in my head is...
source :: memegenerator

No comments:

Post a Comment