Thursday, June 20, 2013

Harlem Shake: Wedding Edition

My wedding has come and gone. In fact, at the end of the month, the mister and I will have been married for 2.5 years. It's crazy how quickly time flies. Next time I blink, I might just be 35 with a kid!

Anyway, the other night, Mr. GrapeJuice found a Harlem Shake video online that he thought I'd like to see, and it made me beg the question: would you?

Here's the video:

So, after seeing that, would you do something such as this at your wedding?

To me, doing the Harlem Shake is a complete fad.
I'm not sure I'd want to look back on my wedding when I was 50 years old and see myself doing the Harlem Shake. And, I can only imagine the comments my kids would make.
{face palm}

But, I will say - to each their own & do what makes you happy because it's your day and not mine.
And, to be completely honest, it did make me giggle a little.

But, I wouldn't do it on my big day.
Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment