Thursday, September 12, 2013

Blogtember {day eight}

Discuss ways that blogging or social media has changed you

Crazily enough, I think that blogging and being a part of social media has given me a lot of confidence to be comfortable with who I am and who I want to become!

 {via pinterest}

I love the confident me that I've become. I'm comfortable in my own skin. I love that blogging has led me down a path where I can be myself and have no fear about sharing it with others. I'm so much more bubbly and open now, and I've made some great friendships. That's what I love the most about the blogging world is all the wonderful, supportive relationships I've formed. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but the idea that I can reach out to them for opinions or ideas or comfort is humbling and fulfilling all at the same time.

{via pinterest}

And, these women that I have made connections with are strong women who inspire me daily. They've overcome insurmountable odds too - beating cancer, having kids, going back to school while still working, taking back their health, and creating beautiful relationships with their husbands.

So, thanks to all my friends, both the blogging/social media ones and my girls that I can lean on in times of trouble. You all are super awesome!!!

 {via pinterest}

2 comments:

  1. We wrote about a lot of the same things! I have to agree, blogging somehow does boost my confidence. I can't explain how or why, but it does it.. and I'm not going to complain one bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your post. I love blogging (and Facebook, a bit too much I believe). Social media is sometimes the only way for me to connect with friends who went abroad (and soon I'm going to one of the expats as well). Also social media has brought me to meet lovely people from around the world, some of them I'm meeting on a regular basis every few months. :) xx Olivia

    http://not-from-uk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete