Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Blogtember {day six}


Describe a distinct moment when your life took a turn

I think I've had a lot of these moment in my life. Is that a bad thing? I mean, in my blog post yesterday, I revealed that I'm a ITSJ, which means I like to plan so it's not like these are spontaneous life changing trajectories. But, still, they happen quite often!

{via pinterest}

My most recent life turn was back in April. I decided that I didn't want to be a teacher right now. It's just not what it used to be, and it's definitely not being done for the reasons that I got into it. I haven't decided whether or not I'll go back to it in the future, but for now, I'm content not being one. I like that I don't have to argue my point every day. I like not having to stay late and then bring work home too. I love not being stressed. I love being told that I'm doing an awesome job at my job. I love feeling supported too.

{via pinterest}

All in all, I'd say that this is a pretty good life turn!
Now...if I could just get to the beach...that would make my life perfect.

3 comments:

  1. That would deff change your life around. I'm not much for the beach but I think a nice porch over looking some woods would make me just the happiest person alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it feel so great when tough choices turn out just right?? Good to hear you went with your gut and aren't regretting it! I guess people very rarely do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really interesting to me, but also terrifying. I'm currently going back to school to be a teacher but I see so many teachers walk away from the profession. As someone who works full time and is getting closer and closer to 30, it scares me that I may be wasting my time in school on this because I don't see a whole lot of teachers remaining in the profession...sorry that's my blurt for the day!
    haha

    ReplyDelete