Friday, September 27, 2013

Blogtember {day nineteen}


An anonymous letter to your Facebook friends.
Be as snarky as you'd like, but don't include people's real names. 

Dear people on facebook that I am "friends" with,

We haven't seen each other in years. I really don't care what you do all day long. I don't care that your cat threw up on your favorite shoes. I don't care that your insurance won't pay for your medicine anymore. I also don't care about all those recipes and quotes. {That's what Pinterest is for.} Mostly, I don't care to see your political/religious rant that you call an opinion.

Really, if I'm being honest, you're only my "friend" still so that I can see how bat shit crazy your life is nowadays and smile to myself about it. If that makes me a bad person, I'm sorry, but you provide such entertainment for me.

Looking forward to more "crazy" updates!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment