Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Blogtember {day seven}


Share links to your favorite online shops, 
preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop

 ModCloth
This website is so awesome. I have always been a lover of the classic style. In fact, I think we should bring back the hat trend and always wear them. So, you can probably imagine how much I love this site!


 Scenery at Sunset {one}
A Starboard is Born {two}
 Milkshake to Go {three}
Lady Love Song {and it comes in blue too} {four}

Hazel & Olive
I love the great prices and simple design. I have yet to buy anything from the shop, but I drool over it all the time! I will buy something one day though, mark my words!!

 
Black Fit and Flare Tie Dress {one}
Pop of Pink Aztec Print Dress {two}

Amazon
This was an easy pick because I love books!!! Up until about a month ago when I started working at the library, this was my main source of ebooks. If you want to know more about what I've been reading this year, look for my W.I.R.W. series. I have a goal of reading 50 books this year, and I'm only 20 books from my goal right now!

{via pinterest}

Etsy
I love this site for all the personalized gifts that everyone loves and deserves, except I usually just buy them for myself. Haha. :)


LilaFrances {who lives in Nashville!!} {one}
Jalapeno Paper Boutique {two}
Belly to Baby Designs {I want to buy these for my little nephew who's still a bun in the oven!} {three}

1 comment:

  1. I'm all for the hat trend, too! I've slowly started wearing them more and more... they feel a little awkward and conspicuous at first, you know?
    I'm interested in checking out your reading series, I've been going through books like crazy this summer!

    ReplyDelete