Monday, September 23, 2013

Blogtember {day fifteen}


A "life lately" post - what you're up to, how you're feeling, how you're doing on your goals, etc.

 Let's see...what am I up to these days?

Well, this week I'm working 4 ten hour shifts at the library so that I can have a three day weekend and visit with my friend Mary! I haven't seen her in sooooooo long.


I'm trying to keep myself motivated for getting fit. I've wanted to do it for so long, but I kept falling off the wagon. Luckily, I've got some great supporters right now. Thanks to them, some healthy eating, and daily exercise I've made it back down to what I weighed when I got married almost 3 years ago.

source :: pinterest

Mr. GrapeJuice and I had a friend from college in town this weekend. I didn't get to see him much because I was working, but the boys had fun. That's important stuff right there.

I'm loving the Katy Perry song "Roar" right now. Not really sure why, but it's very catchy and puts me in a better mood instantly.

source :: pinterest

I think that's it right now. =]

I'm just really happy it's fall and that it actually feels like it outside!!
Who's with me?

source :: love this pic

1 comment:

  1. You are darling! Be sure to link up on my blog too!

    www.styleafterhours.com

    ReplyDelete