Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Social {summer edition}

Sunday Social

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
I didn't get to go anywhere this summer, but I loved when my friend Lindsey came to visit.

What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
Bright colors. Bright colors. Bright colors.
{via the berry}

What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
I wish I'd gotten to move or at least visited the Wilmington area.
{via wilmington nc homes}

What was your favorite song of the summer?
"I Love It" - Icona Pop
&
"Best Song Ever" - One Direction

What was your favorite movie/TV show of the summer?

2 comments:

  1. Dropping in by way of the Social.. the photo of the beach looks beautiful! And coming from someone that lives minutes from one of the most gorgeous beaches, that says a lot ;) -- Pensacola Beach, FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying hi from the Sunday Social! You have such a cute blog!

    I loved the bright colors of summer too - I'm working my way out of my usual blah and opening up to color!! :)

    Am your newest follower!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete