Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Little Cheese With My Whine

Before I start my self-deprecating rant, I just want to say that I have a facebook page now for my blog, and you should go like it!


Now, onto what I want to say today - WHY ME?!?!?!??!?!


I left my job in hopes of finding employment elsewhere. I have been looking for 3 months now. For some people, that may not seem like a long time. And, I'm not here try to make you feel bad because trust me, I feel downright stupid.

I honestly didn't think it'd be that difficult to find a job. Maybe I'm being picky. But, when my sister can find and hold 3 completely different jobs in the matter of one year, I get a little frustrated. Everything comes easier to her, and she is probably the luckiest person I know in this whole world. 

Why can't I can have a little bit of that luck? 
Why do I have to work my tush off just to feel like what I'm doing is worthless?

I just want to snap my fingers and be done with this whole shenanigan. I don't know why I thought this would be easy. It's hard!!! And, I'm beginning to think that although everyone tells me I'm good at what I do, no one is willing to give me a chance because I don't have enough experience.

Well, NEWSFLASH, I can't gain experience if no one will give me a freaking job!!!

Okay. I'm going to stop complaining now because I know others have it worse than I do. I just wanted to say my piece and get it off my chest. Maybe I can face this head on now. Maybe one of you knows of a place that is hiring in Nashville or Wilmington! If you do, I'm all ears. I just need to be employed by the end of this month.

source :: hercampus

No comments:

Post a Comment