Wednesday, July 10, 2013

W.I.R.W. #13

I've read three more books since last week!
So far I have read 20 books in my goal to read 50+ for the year.


I am very excited to be catching up!
I am only 5 books behind schedule now.

This past week, I read: I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella, Kiss of Fire by Rebecca Ethington, and Eyes of Ember by Rebecca Ethington.

I love Sophie Kinsella so when I saw her book at Target I just had to pick it up. It was a quick read, and I was able to finish it in about 24 hours. I gave it to my sister who then did the same with it. It was funny & heartwarming - just what I needed!

The other two books were recommended to me by my sister. She is part of a mom group, and the sister of one of the mom's in her group wrote the books. Now, I thought that was pretty impressive, but I was a little hesitant to read them at first because the books are self-published. When I hear about self-published books, I'm a little wary because you never know what you're going to get.

Well, buckle your seat belts, folks! These books are gut-wrenchingly, heartbreakingly incomparable. The way Mrs. Ethington spins the words and creates the story makes the books hard to put down. These books are a four part series, and the third book comes out FRIDAY!!! I can barely contain my excitement.  =]

If you like the Twilight series, the Beautiful Creatures series, or the Harry Potter series, then this a book collection for you! Trust me on this one. I don't know if I'll be able to wait until December for the final book to come out!!

source :: goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment