Monday, July 8, 2013

Makes Me Melt

When I was younger, I always dreamed that I'd end up with someone who could sing and dance.
I am a sucker for a man who can sing.
I don't know what it is, but I melt when I hear a guy sing, especially when it's acapella.
Much like Darla.


And, what girl doesn't want a man who can whirl her around the dance floor effortlessly?


Unfortunately, my husband can't sing worth a lick.
He's utterly, hopelessly tone deaf.
It doesn't stop him from singing though, God love him. 

And, then...there's the dancing.
I have to beg, borrow, and steal just to get him on the dance floor with me during slow songs.
But, if he's got enough drinks in him, you'll most likely find him doing things like this on the dance floor.


God, give me strength.
;)

source :: heyrainbows {tumblr}; google images

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You are so funny. My husband is the totally opposite. He turns everything into a song, not necessarily the best but still he thinks he is funny. And dancing, make that man take you to dance classes!!!

    ReplyDelete