Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Cara Box: Sail Away with Me

Cara Box

At the end of June, I signed up to be a part of the Cara Box exchange again. I'd skipped May and June for different reasons, but I couldn't pass up the nautical theme in July!!

I had two lovely partners in the Carolinas. I think God was speaking to me through these women, and I hope that He was telling me that I will get to move there one day soon!!

I sent my box to Ashley @ Raising Our Little Devil Pups.
Here's her recap of what I sent her!

I got a wonderful box from Danielle @ Sweet Southern Girl.
Sweet Southern Girl

I only have one picture of my loot, but I love every single piece!


Danielle picked my goodies well.
I wear scarves all the time so I was happy to add this to my ever growing supply.
The sand & sun air freshener is one of my favorites, and I can't wait to use it.
I'm also so grateful for the necklace, the anchor keychain, and the anchor note cards too.

Thank you, Danielle!!

1 comment: